Friday 11 June 2010

PARLIAMENT OF CANADA



Oil on Canvas 24"x12" PRICE: Sold / Vendido
 I went to visit Ottawa, where I live for about 10 years, i found that things had change a lot, one thing that still the same was the Canadian Parliament. I never did a painting before, I thought now was the time.
Fui a Ottawa, donde vivi por durante una década, encontré las cosas muy cambiadas , uno de los edificios que sigue igual es el Parlamento de Canada, nunca lo pinte anteriormente,que yo recuerde, he pensado que ahora le había llegado la hora

2 comments:

billspaintingmn said...

Jesus! You really hit a home run on this one, it has a feeling I can't explain.
There also is a stained glass window effect, fantastic!!

jesusest@gmail.com said...

Difficult painting to photograph Bill, double light, or I get it to dark or I get it to light. the painting is a lot better than the photograph of it. i understand this thing you say about the feeling, The Canadian parliament is in a power spot, and all these Gothic towers and windows can be very intimidating.Thanks for passing by.